MA Memo is a tool for controlling information in the text format. It can be used as a memo, an analyzer or an editor.
Each text block consists of Subject (heading), date, a couple of fields for making the sorting and searching easier plus the main text field.
New text blocks can be created by writing directly to the text field, or by dragging and dropping previously written documents or text clips on the Listing.
The text blocks can be sorted and organized freely. The wanted part of the text field can be dragged to make a new text block. It’s also possible to drag a text block from one MA Memo document to another one. MS Word, HTML and rtf documents can be imported by the menu command File > Import > Import [...] File.
It’s possible to find text blocks with the wanted word by using the Search command. These results can then be put together in to a new document and saved the way they are or processed like any other MA Memo document. The Search command finds information from all the open documentaries.
The text records can be exported to the HTML encoded or RTF file.
– MA Memo is free.
– MA Memo is 64-bit.
– The text import features have improved. MA Memo recognizes UTF-8, UTF-16 LE, UTF-16 BE, UTF-32 LE and UTF-32 BE encodings automatically and imports text using the right Unicode code points.
– New Updating system
– Bug corrections
– It requires Mac OS X 10.7.5 or newer.
– The new file format (The documents of the old format MA Memo can be imported by a menu command File > Import Old Format MA Memo File.)
– Plenty of ways to format the text field, check spelling, show invisible characters, speak etc.
– Faster than the old version.
It is free to upgrade from MA Memo 1 or 1.5 to the version 2.
The new version needs a new registration number, tough. Ask a new registration number by e-mail.
MA Memo 3.0
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.9+
Download MA Memo