E# decoder for the iPhone and the iPad
A handy application for checking out specific food additives that each food ingredient number (E-number) represents. On your iPhone they go with you where you need them. When you're shopping, and need to know what an E-number stands for, this application provides an easy access to it. A vegetarian or a vegan can see if the food additive is an animal product. A person with an allergy or a food sensitivity can check whether an additive is an allergen that might cause an unwanted reaction. A person following an Islamic diet can make sure that a food additive isn't against his or her conviction before buying a product containing the additive.
– There is now a search field for the E codes or the names of the food additives.
– More information about the food additives has added.
– It has made now for new iPhones and iPads.
– It is now possible to turn off the haram and non-kosher warnings.
– The application is totally rewritten.
English, Finnish (E-koodit) and Swedish (E-koderna).
E# decoder in iTunes App Store